Weddings & Events
Private Event Inquiry: Woodland Hills Country Club offers an exceptional venue to celebrate life's special moments. Whether it's a milestone birthday, a wedding, or a corporate event, our clubhouse is the perfect place to create unforgettable memories. (Inquiry Form)
Please complete the below Private Event Inquiry form and our Director of Events, Rebecca Bauman, will contact you to setup a tour and discuss your event in full detail. Please complete the below even if you don't know all your details yet. We'll help you fill in the gaps!
In 2023, Woodland Hills Country Club completely remodeled its 5,000 sq ft Terrace Ballroom with new floor, lights, ceiling, bar, stage, and stage lights. This space is perfect for large events such as weddings, Mitvahs, Quinceañeras, corporate events, holiday events, and more.
From engagement parties to wedding receptions, Woodland Hills offers multiple venues to capture your special day. We offer a private, enclosed 6,500 sq ft outdoor garden, a 5,000 sq ft ballroom and full service bar, along with a gorgeous outdoor patio over looking the golf course.
Plan a Bar or Bat Mitzvah that is filled with memories that will last a lifetime at Woodland Hills. With a ballroom that can transform into a magical paradise or anything you have visioned, we can turn your dreams into a reality.
Our newly renovated Heights Patio can host your next outdoor event whether its during during the day or under the evening sunset or stars at night. Outdoor seating is available via fire-pits, patio chairs, or formal seating.
The Outdoor Garden
The Garden is a spacious outdoor ceremony area with gazebo able to accomodate small to large events. Ideal for wedding ceremonies, outdoor receptions, music events, and photography sessions, book your next event outdoors at WHCC.
If your event needs an added touch of class and formality, Woodland Hills Country Club can handle any type of event whether it's a black-tie, red-carpet, celebrity, or formal fund-raising event.
From color coordination to helping setup the room just right, Woodland Hills Country Club can help you host the perfect themed event. From holiday parties to superhero parties, our rooms will dazzle your guests!
Versatile Heights Lounge
Remodeled in 2021 and furnished with brand-new furniture in 2022, the Heights Lounge is perfect for small to medium sized receptions. The 1,700 square foot room sits adjacent to the outdoor patio and has three 55" TVs and a stunning view of the patio and golf course.
Woodland Hills Country Club is home to multiple holiday events throughout the year. From end-of-year events to seasonal parties, WHCC can style your party whether large or small.
Have a small, intimate event, and need a private space? Rent the Sunset Room and create your next memory or corporate event. Perfect for small gatherings or meetings, the Sunset Room at WHCC is perfect for your next event.
Have a specific look or feel to your event you'd like? Work with our Director of Events to dazzle your guests with the latest looks and feels to capture their hearts during your event!
Host your next business meeting at Woodland Hills Country Club. Whether eating off the menu or developing a custom lineup of food and beverage for your crew, we can prepare our rooms for you and your staff to your liking.
New Badger Den
Enjoy the new Badger Den game room and lounge. This adult-themed game room is perfect for a little late-night pool playing, game-watching, or hanging out with friends and colleagues.
Game and Party Nights
Looking to host a game night or party night? Contact Woodland Hills Country Club to create your next exciting evening with friends, business associates, or family.
Have a large dinner planned? We can make it work! From interactive table arrangements to your standard, formal placements, lets us create the ultimate feast for you and your guests!
The heart of Woodland Hills Country Club is by far the main Member Bar. Overlooking the first tee, the member bar is the hub for our entire club. From meeting new members, dining, and sharing libations, the member bar is the heart of our club.
If your event needs a more formal meeting space, you can rent out our formal meeting room at the club. Your event can also include food and beverage service should you desire.
Schedule a tour today!
Join our community today!
- 18-hole, 6400-yard, par-70 scenic and challenging golf course
- Course designed by renowned architect William "Billy" Bell, Sr.
- Four-hour pace of play
- No advanced tee times; arrive and start golfing after check-in
- Calendar of family events ranging from music concerts to holiday dinners
- Full series of tournaments and member-guest events
- Short game practice range with bunker; full-size putting green
- Two (2) advanced TrackMan simulator bays for warm-up and extended practice
- PGA and golf professionals on site for lessons and questions
- Top-shelf dining, including renovated dining spaces along with outdoor patio seating
- Live music and concert series, including annual Memorial Day BBQ and Concert
- Brand new massage suite with discounted massages available to members
- Multiple exercise classes for members and their families
- Diverse community with average age of 54 years old
- Temperature-controlled wine storage unit for small monthly fee
- Vibrant junior golf program with complimentary practices, clinics, lessons, and tournaments
- Welcoming staff eager to fulfill the needs of our members
- Brand new fitness center that includes brand-new, commercial-grade Precor equipment
- Banquet, wedding, and event facilities for 30-300+ guests available
- Filming location venue for multiple commercials, tv shows, and films
- Gopher animatronic scenes from Caddyshack filmed at Woodland Hills Country Club
- Complimentary shoe cleaning service for all members
- And more!