Health & Fitness
The Fitness Center at Woodland Hills Country Club in Los Angeles offers a private and personal exercise experience for members. The center is equipped with brand-new Precor workout equipment for every muscle group, including commercial-grade cardio equipment, free weights, TRX performance straps, and battle ropes. Members can also participate in daily group exercise classes, including spinning, yoga, HIIT, circuit training, and stretching for golf. Additionally, members can enjoy discounted massages and facial treatments at the club's new spa suite, as well as shoe cleaning and locker rooms with towel service.
All memberships at the Fitness Center include access to the center, locker rooms, and exercise classes for the family. Personal training packages are also available through OutFit Health and Fitness. The Premier and Executive memberships include lockers with name plates, while the Lifestyle and Lifestyle Plus levels can add lockers for $15 a month. With its wide range of amenities, the Fitness Center at Woodland Hills Country Club offers a comprehensive and convenient exercise experience for members.
The fitness center is equipped with brand-new Precor workout equipment delivering machines for every muscle group from leg presses to tri-cep pull downs. All machines are commercial grade to ensure durability and efficiency.
Our fitness center has a full line of brand new commercial-grade Precor cardiovascular equipment, including spinning bikes, stationary bikes, seated bikes, stepper, and multiple treadmills. Never wait for equipment with multiple devices available.
For even greater health benefits, Woodland Hills members can enjoy daily group exercise classes in the morning and select afternoons. Classes include spinning, yoga, high-intensity interval training (HIIT), circuit training, and stretching for golf.
Both the fitness center and exercise room hold an abundance of dumbbells, kettle bells, smash balls, benches, and plate weights. Multiple benches and bar are available for bench press and seated movements.
Take in a spinning class at Woodland Hills with our brand-new Precor spinning bikes lineup in our exercise room. Whether you're taking a class or spinning on your own throughout the day, our bikes can handle a leisure workout to extreme speeds.
For yoga lovers, experience multiple yoga classes throughout the week available for all skill levels. Enjoy a peaceful session while practicing modern yoga poses with fellow members.
TRX Performance Straps
Leveraging gravity and body weight to complete exercises, TRX Suspension Training is a powerful tool for strength training. TRX uses body weight exercises to develop strength, balance, flexibility and core stability simultaneously.
Get to grips with battle ropes for the fat-burning and muscle-building benefits of weight training, as well as improved cardio fitness. You'll swing, slam, and shake the ropes to ramp up your heart rate, challenge your muscles, and burn fat.
Woodland Hills Country Club offers discount massages starting at just $100 a hour, below the average of the Woodland Hills/Calabasas area. Experience a range of massage techniques to tend to aching and tired muscles. Treat yourself to massage today!
Coming in March! Woodland Hills Country Club will be adding discounted facial treatments at our club in our new spa suite. Treatments along with added services such as dermaplaning, collagen masks, and infusions will be available!
Personal Training is available through our fitness partners OutFitNRG. OutFitNRG offers multiple packages for personal training needs. Click here to learn more about personal training packages.
Woodland Hills Country Club offers members complimentary shoe cleaning along with other shoe services for a small fee. Services include cleaning, laces, and spike replacement.
The locker-rooms at Woodland Hills Country Club include towel service and your standard sink amenities to get you refreshed and rejuvenated. Lockers with name plates are included with the Premier and Executive memberships. They are $15 a month at the Lifestyle and Lifestyle Plus levels.
Join our community today!
- 18-hole, 6400-yard, par-70 scenic and challenging golf course
- Course designed by renowned architect William "Billy" Bell, Sr.
- Four-hour pace of play
- No advanced tee times; arrive and start golfing after check-in
- Calendar of family events ranging from music concerts to holiday dinners
- Full series of tournaments and member-guest events
- Short game practice range with bunker; full-size putting green
- Two (2) advanced TrackMan simulator bays for warm-up and extended practice
- PGA and golf professionals on site for lessons and questions
- Top-shelf dining, including renovated dining spaces along with outdoor patio seating
- Live music and concert series, including annual Memorial Day BBQ and Concert
- Brand new massage suite with discounted massages available to members
- Multiple exercise classes for members and their families
- Diverse community with average age of 54 years old
- Temperature-controlled wine storage unit for small monthly fee
- Vibrant junior golf program with complimentary practices, clinics, lessons, and tournaments
- Welcoming staff eager to fulfill the needs of our members
- Brand new fitness center that includes brand-new, commercial-grade Precor equipment
- Banquet, wedding, and event facilities for 30-300+ guests available
- Filming location venue for multiple commercials, tv shows, and films
- Gopher animatronic scenes from Caddyshack filmed at Woodland Hills Country Club
- Complimentary shoe cleaning service for all members
- And more!