Welcome to Woodland Hills Country Club (WHCC), a celebrated historical club established in 1925 in the heart of Woodland Hills, California. We are the second oldest country club in the Valley, with our roots only surpassed in age by the Lakeside Golf Club in North Hollywood.
Through the years, we've undergone several name changes, ultimately adopting the title Woodland Hills Country Club in 1948 to reflect our close ties with the local community. Nestled in the foothills of the Santa Monica Mountains, our golf course offers unparalleled views of the West San Fernando Valley. This 6,400 yard, par 70 layout was skillfully designed by the renowned golf course architect, William P. Bell, Sr., credited with over fifty exceptional course designs in California.
From 1958 to 2020, WHCC was a member-owned equity club, fostering a diverse community that spanned ages, backgrounds, stages of family life, and careers. Today, we are proud to operate as a family-owned and managed club, boasting a robust membership of over 550 families. Our members continue to reflect a vibrant mixture of backgrounds, contributing to the dynamic and inclusive spirit that defines our club.
Under new ownership in 2020, we embraced a period of transformation, undertaking extensive renovations to enhance the comfort and enjoyment of our members. From a new outdoor patio with breath-taking golf course views, a refreshing member bar, modern dining spaces, to a luxurious massage suite equipped with state-of-the-art facilities. We've also introduced a fitness center with commercial-grade equipment, a fun-filled game room, and fully renovated private event spaces.
Our commitment to excellence isn't limited to our facilities. We regularly host various family and holiday events, live music evenings, and concerts, featuring artists who have performed with some of the industry's greats. Our historic championship golf course is the venue for numerous men's, women's, and couples' tournaments, and we also offer an annual junior camp, golf lessons, and junior team play.
At Woodland Hills Country Club, we believe in creating unforgettable experiences for our members. We welcome you to be part of our historic legacy and vibrant future.
Playability and Accessibility
We believe that a golf club should be easy to play at. Here, you don't even need to book a tee time. Just show up, get ready, and play. Our club is smaller, so the first tee is usually free, even on Saturdays. If you like to walk while you play, you're in luck. Our course is perfect for walkers, whether you're carrying your clubs or using a cart.
Membership and Social Opportunities
WHCC is a great place to play golf, meet new people, and relax. New members will feel welcomed and can quickly make new friends. We have a full schedule of social events, like Easter and Mother's Day brunches, Memorial Day BBQs, and Sunday "Brunch with Santa" in December.
Entertainment and Events
We're lucky to host unique musical events at WHCC. We've built relationships with world-class musicians and performers. From our "Jam Night at the Club" series to our concerts, there's always something entertaining happening here.
For a fantastic golf experience, great food and drink, unmatched entertainment, and an easily accessible course, come to WHCC. Explore our website to learn more about our golf course, history, facilities, and the fun we offer.
Join our community today!
- 18-hole, 6400-yard, par-70 scenic and challenging golf course
- Course designed by renowned architect William "Billy" Bell, Sr.
- Four-hour pace of play
- No advanced tee times; arrive and start golfing after check-in
- Calendar of family events ranging from music concerts to holiday dinners
- Full series of tournaments and member-guest events
- Short game practice range with bunker; full-size putting green
- Two (2) advanced TrackMan simulator bays for warm-up and extended practice
- PGA and golf professionals on site for lessons and questions
- Top-shelf dining, including renovated dining spaces along with outdoor patio seating
- Live music and concert series, including annual Memorial Day BBQ and Concert
- Brand new massage suite with discounted massages available to members
- Multiple exercise classes for members and their families
- Diverse community with average age of 54 years old
- Temperature-controlled wine storage unit for small monthly fee
- Vibrant junior golf program with complimentary practices, clinics, lessons, and tournaments
- Welcoming staff eager to fulfill the needs of our members
- Brand new fitness center that includes brand-new, commercial-grade Precor equipment
- Banquet, wedding, and event facilities for 30-300+ guests available
- Filming location venue for multiple commercials, tv shows, and films
- Gopher animatronic scenes from Caddyshack filmed at Woodland Hills Country Club
- Complimentary shoe cleaning service for all members
- And more!