Thank you for your interest in Woodland Hills Country Club! To learn more about our award-winning club, please download our brochure that details the various memberships offered by Woodland Hills. We currently offer four (4) memberships, including an unlimited-golfing program as well as an introductory social membership.
Premier members enjoy unlimited rounds of golf Tuesday-Sunday along with bag storage and locker. Premier members also receive complimentary advanced practice time in our golf simulators. Learn More
Executive members (under 40 years old) enjoy unlimited rounds of golf Tuesday-Sunday along with bag storage and locker. Executive members also receive complimentary advanced practice time in our golf simulators. Learn More
Lifestyle Plus (Limited)
Lifestyle Plus, limited golf, offers members four (4) rounds of golf a month with no restrictions on days or times. Lifestyle Plus also includes family time golf which offers unlimited dusk play for parents and juniors. Learn More
Lifestyle members enjoy a social membership that include access club, restaurant, fitness center, and all exercise classes for the family. Lifestyle members may play one (1) round of golf per month at guest fees. Learn More
For nearly 100 years, Woodland Hills Country Club has dazzled and delighted a community that thrives on family events, holiday functions, live music concerts, sensational food and beverage experiences, premier golf, and fitness and leisure activities.
Known for an accessible golf course, fast four-hour rounds, and fantastic greens, Woodland Hills Country Club is a perfect club for you and your family. Located off the 101 freeway in Woodland Hills, our club hosts numerous family and holiday events, along with having weekly social nights on Wednesday and Friday.
Learn more about Woodland Hills Country Club by downloading our brochure. If you have immediate questions, please contact Membership Director Gregg Matalas at 818-928-9984 or [email protected].
Family owned and operated, Woodland Hills Country Club prides itself on hosting family events for all ages. Our goal is provide members with a friendly environment and warm family experience to golf, relax, create new relationships, and memories.
Member family events are a staple at Woodland Hills with holiday and special brunches and dining functions held throughout the year. From breakfast with Santa to celebrating mom on Mother's Day, our community events are perfect for the whole family.
Fitness and Exercise
Our community takes advantage of a brand new fitness center that includes brand new Precor workout equipment along with a week-long schedule of exercise classes including yoga, HIIT, circuit training, and spinning. When the workout is done, schedule a massage in our brand-new massage suite!
Live music events occur throughout the year with about 4-5 concerts taking place at the club for members. From our annual Memorial Day concert and BBQ to our signature live music on Friday nights, Woodland Hills Country Club is a wonderful environment for the family and music fans.
With over 20 years of restaurant experience, Executive Chef Alfie leads a spirited restaurant staff and kitchen that is known for it's fresh bites, comparable pricing, and spectacular signature dishes. Woodland Hills offers multiple renovated dining areas, exceptional service, along with spectacular views from its outdoor patio and main bar.
Woodland Hills Country Club offers a wide variety of junior golf programs for those 17 and under. From weekly complimentary junior practices for intermediate juniors to lessons and clinics for the beginner juniors, WHCC has multiple area of instructions for children of members.
Join our community today!
- 18-hole, 6400-yard, par-70 scenic and challenging golf course
- Course designed by renowned architect William "Billy" Bell, Sr.
- Four-hour pace of play
- No advanced tee times; arrive and start golfing after check-in
- Calendar of family events ranging from music concerts to holiday dinners
- Full series of tournaments and member-guest events
- Short game practice range with bunker; full-size putting green
- Two (2) advanced TrackMan simulator bays for warm-up and extended practice
- PGA and golf professionals on site for lessons and questions
- Top-shelf dining, including renovated dining spaces along with outdoor patio seating
- Live music and concert series, including annual Memorial Day BBQ and Concert
- Brand new massage suite with discounted massages available to members
- Multiple exercise classes for members and their families
- Diverse community with average age of 54 years old
- Temperature-controlled wine storage unit for small monthly fee
- Vibrant junior golf program with complimentary practices, clinics, lessons, and tournaments
- Welcoming staff eager to fulfill the needs of our members
- Brand new fitness center that includes brand-new, commercial-grade Precor equipment
- Banquet, wedding, and event facilities for 30-300+ guests available
- Filming location venue for multiple commercials, tv shows, and films
- Gopher animatronic scenes from Caddyshack filmed at Woodland Hills Country Club
- Complimentary shoe cleaning service for all members
- And more!