Woodland Hills Country Club provides our members, their families and guests, with an exclusive social and dining atmosphere. Our Members enjoy our superior service, outstanding facilities, exceptional personal attention and a legacy of tradition.
The club features outstanding menu options led by our executive Chef Alfie. With extensive knowledge and experience in the restaurant field, Chef Alfie has delivered mouth-watering dishes and a wide-variety of choices and selections. Our breakfast, lunch, and dinner menus are updated every season ensuring quality, affordable pricing, and freshness.
In addition to our daily dining options, we offer year-round, member-only signature club events including concerts, Easter Brunch, Mother's Day Brunch, Breakfast with Santa and more!
Our social nights are every Wednesday and Friday evenings at the club. With reservations encouraged during these nights, come meet other members and feast on our spectacular dinner menu.
Lunch and Bar Menu
From Tuesday through Sunday, enjoy our lunch and bar menus that include appetite-satisfying plates and selections made fresh from our kitchen team. Multiple style dishes are available everyday.
Our signature breakfast menu is available Friday, Saturday, and Sunday from 7:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. Our hearty plates will curb any morning appetite getting you ready for the golf course, gym schedule, and day.
Woodland Hills Country Club is proud to have a warm and welcoming staff that delivers top-end service with a smile. Get to know our service team as we get to know you!
Members may store up to 12 normal-sized bottles of wine in our temperature-controlled wine storage unit. Under lock and key, our cabinet can be rented for $5 per monthly fee with a $10 corkage fee on bottles opened at the club. Dining Operations
Social and Family Events
Throughout the year, Woodland Hills Country Club will host numerous member events open to families and outside guests. From our signature live-music and concerts to family oriented holiday events such as Mother's Day, Easter, and Halloween breakfast.
Woodland Hills Country Club offers our members multiple renovated dining spaces furnished with new furniture and decor. With many of the locations overlooking the golf course and surrounding hills, our dining experience provides the perfect setting to take in a cocktail or meal.
Overlooking the first tee, this is the most popular room in the entire club. Renovated completely in 2021 with four 75inch TVs, the member bar brings excitement, friendly faces, and a riveting atmosphere.
Renovated in 2021 with new furniture arriving in 2022, the Heights Lounge offers intimate seating with a casual feel. Also equipped with new TVs, the Heights Lounge is known for its parties, events, and gatherings.
Sitting high above the golf course, the Heights Lounge offers views of the golf course and the surrounding hills. Situated perfectly for gorgeous sunsets, the Heights Patio is a perfect place to unwind after a long round or day.
Join our community today!
- 18-hole, 6400-yard, par-70 scenic and challenging golf course
- Course designed by renowned architect William "Billy" Bell, Sr.
- Four-hour pace of play
- No advanced tee times; arrive and start golfing after check-in
- Calendar of family events ranging from music concerts to holiday dinners
- Full series of tournaments and member-guest events
- Short game practice range with bunker; full-size putting green
- Two (2) advanced TrackMan simulator bays for warm-up and extended practice
- PGA and golf professionals on site for lessons and questions
- Top-shelf dining, including renovated dining spaces along with outdoor patio seating
- Live music and concert series, including annual Memorial Day BBQ and Concert
- Brand new massage suite with discounted massages available to members
- Multiple exercise classes for members and their families
- Diverse community with average age of 54 years old
- Temperature-controlled wine storage unit for small monthly fee
- Vibrant junior golf program with complimentary practices, clinics, lessons, and tournaments
- Welcoming staff eager to fulfill the needs of our members
- Brand new fitness center that includes brand-new, commercial-grade Precor equipment
- Banquet, wedding, and event facilities for 30-300+ guests available
- Filming location venue for multiple commercials, tv shows, and films
- Gopher animatronic scenes from Caddyshack filmed at Woodland Hills Country Club
- Complimentary shoe cleaning service for all members
- And more!