Woodland Hills Country Club is a social and dining hub for members, their families, and guests, offering exceptional personal attention, superior service, outstanding facilities, and a legacy of tradition. Executive Chef Alfie leads the club's kitchen team, delivering mouth-watering dishes and a wide variety of choices and selections in the breakfast, lunch, and dinner menus, which are updated every season to ensure quality, affordable pricing, and freshness. The club also hosts year-round, member-only signature events, including concerts, Easter Brunch, Mother's Day Brunch, Breakfast with Santa, and more.
Woodland Hills Country Club's dining facilities provide a perfect setting to take in a cocktail or meal, with multiple renovated dining spaces furnished with new furniture and decor. The club also offers a member bar overlooking the first tee, which is the most popular room in the entire club and features four 75-inch TVs. Additionally, the Heights Lounge, renovated in 2021 with new furniture in 2022, offers intimate seating with a casual feel, while the Heights Patio, sitting high above the golf course, offers views of the golf course and surrounding hills and is perfect for unwinding after a long round or day.
Members can enjoy lunch and bar menus from Tuesday to Sunday, including multiple style dishes, while dinner nights are every Wednesday and Friday evenings at the club. The club also provides wine storage for up to 12 normal-sized bottles of wine in a temperature-controlled unit that can be rented for a monthly fee of $5 with a $10 corkage fee on bottles opened at the club. Woodland Hills Country Club also hosts numerous member events throughout the year, including live-music and concerts and family-oriented holiday events such as Mother's Day, Easter, and Halloween breakfast. The club's warm and welcoming staff delivers top-end service with a smile, creating a friendly and welcoming atmosphere for all members.
Our social nights are every Wednesday and Friday evenings at the club. With reservations encouraged during these nights, come meet other members and feast on our spectacular dinner menu.
Lunch and Bar Menu
From Tuesday through Sunday, enjoy our lunch and bar menus that include appetite-satisfying plates and selections made fresh from our kitchen team. Multiple style dishes are available everyday.
Our signature breakfast menu is available Friday, Saturday, and Sunday from 7:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. Our hearty plates will curb any morning appetite getting you ready for the golf course, gym schedule, and day.
Woodland Hills Country Club is proud to have a warm and welcoming staff that delivers top-end service with a smile. Get to know our service team as we get to know you!
Members may store up to 12 normal-sized bottles of wine in our temperature-controlled wine storage unit. Under lock and key, our cabinet can be rented for $5 per monthly fee with a $10 corkage fee on bottles opened at the club. Dining Operations
Social and Family Events
Throughout the year, Woodland Hills Country Club will host numerous member events open to families and outside guests. From our signature live-music and concerts to family oriented holiday events such as Mother's Day, Easter, and Halloween breakfast.
Woodland Hills Country Club offers our members multiple renovated dining spaces furnished with new furniture and decor. With many of the locations overlooking the golf course and surrounding hills, our dining experience provides the perfect setting to take in a cocktail or meal.
Overlooking the first tee, this is the most popular room in the entire club. Renovated completely in 2021 with four 75inch TVs, the member bar brings excitement, friendly faces, and a riveting atmosphere.
Renovated in 2021 with new furniture arriving in 2022, the Heights Lounge offers intimate seating with a casual feel. Also equipped with new TVs, the Heights Lounge is known for its parties, events, and gatherings.
Sitting high above the golf course, the Heights Lounge offers views of the golf course and the surrounding hills. Situated perfectly for gorgeous sunsets, the Heights Patio is a perfect place to unwind after a long round or day.
Learn more about Woodland Hills Country Club by downloading our brochure. If you have immediate questions, please contact Membership Director Gregg Matalas at 818-928-9984 or [email protected].
Join our community today!
- 18-hole, 6400-yard, par-70 scenic and challenging golf course
- Course designed by renowned architect William "Billy" Bell, Sr.
- Four-hour pace of play
- No advanced tee times; arrive and start golfing after check-in
- Calendar of family events ranging from music concerts to holiday dinners
- Full series of tournaments and member-guest events
- Short game practice range with bunker; full-size putting green
- Two (2) advanced TrackMan simulator bays for warm-up and extended practice
- PGA and golf professionals on site for lessons and questions
- Top-shelf dining, including renovated dining spaces along with outdoor patio seating
- Live music and concert series, including annual Memorial Day BBQ and Concert
- Brand new massage suite with discounted massages available to members
- Multiple exercise classes for members and their families
- Diverse community with average age of 54 years old
- Temperature-controlled wine storage unit for small monthly fee
- Vibrant junior golf program with complimentary practices, clinics, lessons, and tournaments
- Welcoming staff eager to fulfill the needs of our members
- Brand new fitness center that includes brand-new, commercial-grade Precor equipment
- Banquet, wedding, and event facilities for 30-300+ guests available
- Filming location venue for multiple commercials, tv shows, and films
- Gopher animatronic scenes from Caddyshack filmed at Woodland Hills Country Club
- Complimentary shoe cleaning service for all members
- And more!