Woodland Hills Country Club is pleased to host charity and corporate golf tournaments. Being a private club, we offer you the unique ability to reserve the facility exclusively on Mondays, as well as the opportunity to have your tournament at a private golf course.
Our Head Professional is an expert in aligning you with the right package, based on your needs and priorities. We will consider your player count, the schedule of events and your event goals, when creating your custom proposal. Please allow us to make your tournament the best one yet.
- Golf Packages Custom Created For Your Event
- The price of the package will depend on your estimated player count and the date of your tournament.
- Spectacular golf, private club amenities and services
- 18-hole facility accommodates up to 144 players
- Bag service for all players upon arrival
- 150-yard warm-up facility and putting green
- Custom cart signs with participants' names, printed scorecards, rule sheets, scoring, and tournament result scoring
- Set up of sponsor signs, registration tables and chairs
- Custom food and beverage selections
- Banquet room seating for up to 325 guests
Woodland Hills Country Club is nestled in the foothills of the Santa Monica Mountains with an unparalleled view of the west San Fernando Valley. The 18 hole, 6,200 yard, Par 70 course offers players a challenging day of golf.
Golf Shop and Professional Staff
Our Class A, PGA Professional Staff is on hand to aid you in every way. We are available to assist your committee in the successful planning of the tournament play, as well as scoring and prize purchasing. We can also assist you with purchasing tee and tournament prizes, from custom logo merchandise and golf equipment to crystalware and trophies. The staff is also here to provide expert scoring of your event using your designated format.
Our Golf Shop is fully stocked with the finest in equipment, balls, apparel and accessories, very competitively priced. The Golf Shop will be open for golfers to browse and purchase prior to the start of your tournament.
For more information please call the golf shop at 818-347-1511 or email at [email protected].